- Whole Tilipia fish (any fish can also be used), Best if fish is sliced in two.
- Red onions (medium size)
- Herbs (Parsley, Basil, Thyme)
- Ginger (optional)
- Green Bell Pepper (medium size)
- Olive oil
- Blend the herbs, green bell pepper and half the onion, with or without the ginger. Note: do not add water to blend; add olive oil instead.
- Season the fish with the spices (salt and thyme only).
- Place fish in large pan.
- Pour (or rub) the blended herbs over the fish.
If fish is sliced in two, pour (or rub) each half-part of fish as well.
- Slice half of the onion over the fish.
- Place fish pan over medium heat stove. Cover. (Fish can also be baked.)
- Cook for 5 – 10 minutes on both sides. Cooking time depends on how green you prefer the sauce, including how done you like your fish. The longer the time, the darker the sauce becomes.
Enjoy by itself, or with rice, potatoes, or greens.