Skip to content
- My Sauce
- Tilapia (Steak-cut)
- Oil (your choice)
- Maggi Shrimp Cubes
- Clean fish, season (salt, thyme, & curry), and set aside.
- Pour 1-1/2 My Sauce in a pot
- Slice a 1/4-1/8 onion
- Add spices (curry, thyme, white pepper, & paprika) as desired
- Add a cup of oil
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the raw smell of pepper is gone.
- Place seasoned fish one-by-one in pot
- Use your cooking spoon to cover the fish with the sauce. *** Do not stir else the fish will crumble to pieces ***
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes; occasionally lifting pot up to swirl round.