- Chicken parts (cut in small chunks)
- Frozen (Sweet) Corn
- Chicken bouillon
- 2 Eggs
- Tofu (optional)
- Place the cut small chunks of chicken in a pot
- Cube 1/2 onion
- Add salt
- Add couple of Chicken Bouillon
- Add 2-3 cups of water
- Cover and bring to boil; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of corn
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes (or till corn is tender)
- Reduce heat to low
- Crack the eggs into soup
- Remove after a minute.
Enjoy your Chicken Corn Soup alone or with fresh slice of bread or rolls.
Note: the chicken can be substituted with turkey or shrimp.