- • Spinach (2 bunches)
- • Shrimp (1 lb of large or jumbo size; deveined)
- • Oil (your choice of Olive, Corn, Vegetable)
- • Onion (1 medium)
- • Salt
- • Dried ground shrimp (optional)
- • Maggi Shrimp Cubes (2 cubes; optional)
- • Italian Seasonings
- Cut the spinach into big chunks Place in a bowl
- Rinse out a couple of times or more to remove any dirt or sand
- Pour back into bowl, add water, and set aside.
- Place cooking pot on stove
- Add 2 spoonfuls of oil
- Slice or cube 1/4 of onion onto oil
- Add the shrimps, 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, and 1 shrimp cube
- Sauté till slightly brown
- Scoop spinach and add into pot
- Add the other shrimp cube, 1 spoon of the dried ground shrimp, and 1 teaspoon of salt
- Stir for 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
Ready to eat a la carte or with your favorite meal.