This is a quick and simple egg breakfast which is Protein and Vitamin D nourishing for your soul. Click here https://bit.ly/3enqsh2, https://bit.ly/3iUWaGa for more nutritional information for avocado and eggs.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/6 Onions (Optional)
- 1/4 Tomato (Optional)
- Oil – your choice (Optional)
The above ingredient serves 1 person.
Other items, such as baby spinach, mushrooms, red and green bell peppers, can also be added to your omelette ingredients.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whip
- Add a dash of salt
- Optional: Chop the onions and tomato
- Slice the butter (if block & hard) or scoop (a tablespoon if soft) and toss in the frying pan. Let melt over medium heat
- Pour the eggs in the frying pan
- Lift the eggs all around till almost cooked
- Slice the avocado into the egg
- Turn heat to low
- Either fold (twice as in flipping) or roll the eggs from one edge to the other.
Avocado Omelette is ready to eat. Pair with toasted wheat bread, homemade potatoes, on enjoy by itself with a refreshing homemade Turmeric Ginger Tea.